So, Mark O'Brien the Fabtastic tagged me for this! Now you get to listen to me rant! Yay!
1. What are your 5 favorite movies?
Ugh. I'm too fickle to pick favorites. I'll go by genre.
Fantasy: Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring
Comic Relief: Get Smart
Sappy Romantic: Roman Holiday
Book-to-Movie Adaptation: Pride and Prejudice (the one with Lawrence Olivier and Greer Garson)
Miserable Monday Night Go-To: The Little Mermaid (don't judge)
2. Would you rather go without makeup for a year, or without shaving your legs for a year?
Makeup. Not shaving legs for a year? Ew. Wait, but I'm still allowed to wear makeup for prom and stuff, right? Does bronzer count? Because I have awful razorback tanlines from tennis. And I can still use my eyelash curler, right? As long as I don't use mascara? I don't ever wear mascara because I always end up stabbing myself in the eye. But I curl my eyelashes. Is that weird? Have I made it weird?
3. What book have you read recently that you really love?
Recently. Recently...oh! I read Pretty Amy by Lisa Burstein, and it was fabulous. Not just because she has an excellent taste in names. See my review of it here.
4. What book have you read recently that you really hated?
The Official SAT Study Guide. But my AP English textbook comes in close second.
5. If you had to eat one food for one meal every day of the year, which would you choose?
Oh! Right now, I'm craving the pomodorie e gorgonzola salad from my favorite Italian restaurant. It's to die for. Seriously. Like, I'm not usually a salad person when I go out to eat. But that stuff. Food of the gods of food.
6. What was the best part of your senior year of high school?
I dunno. I'll tell you when I get there.
7. What piece of electronic equipment do you think you could easily live without?
An alarm clock.
8. Do you prefer your beverages from a straw, a bottle, or another container?
Um. In the can it came from? Is that an answer? It is now!
9. Would you rather have glow-in-the-dark skin or squishy teeth?
Glow-in-the-dark skin. No competition.
10. Who would win in a fight between Gandalf and Dumbledore?
Oh. Um. I guess...Gandal--wait, no, Dumbled--but then...um, pass? Am I allowed to pass? I JUST DON'T KNOW, OKAY?!
11. Do you consider pushup bras to be a form of dishonesty?
Oh. Definitely. Sternface *runs to closet to hide the one bought during an eighth-grade identity crisis* Stop judging. Puberty makes you do stupid things, okay?!